“We’ve got spirit! Yes we do! We’ve got spirit how ‘bout you?!” Oh those football games as a teenager. We would taunt and tease and torment the other team’s tagalongs to the point we would be saying, “We’ve got more!! We’ve got more!!” Over and over and over again. So it may not have been great writing but what do you expect from a bunch of teenagers who didn’t even know how beer tasted. Honest mom. We didn’t!
Have you ever considered waving back to a wave at the ocean? I tried it once. Did you know that life guards know the number for the padded ambulances near the beach? I didn’t, but I do now. “No you don’t need a butterfly net. I’ll go quietly.” By the way, those straitjackets are not nearly as comfortable as they look on TV. Instead of waving to the ocean I think you may want to enjoy the ocean waving to you.
- Have you ever wanted to ask totally attractive total strangers to dinner and then wondered about the restraining order?
- Have you ever driven the wrong way down a one way just to see what happens?
- Have you ever wondered what happens to all the missing socks?
- Have you ever listened to Mozart and then Metallica to see if auditory whiplash is possible?
- Have you ever been chased by a rabid wildebeest through the Galleria? (Why am I the only one that ever happens to?)
- Have you ever had dream that you are dancing with bikini clad kangaroos through the Everglades?
- Have you ever walked over what you thought was slowsand only to find out it was quicksand?
- Have you ever gone for a swim in tapioca?
- Have you ever sprained your tongue while saying, “rubber baby buggy bumpers” five times fast?
- Have you ever slipped on a banana peel and fallen into an alternate universe where they use chicken wings for currency and everyone wears tuxedos?
- Have you ever wanted to drink caffeine and move at hyperspeed like Hammy in Over the Hedge?
- Have you ever sorted your breakfast cereal by color instead of by fiber content?
- Have you ever asked why men have nipples?
- Have you ever watched a cartoon and thought, “I could make that work?”
- Have you ever read a blog and wondered if the writer needs therapy?